Toronto Real Estate Board Members' Charitable Contributions Program
The general public lacks awareness of the extent of a Toronto Real Estate Board REALTORS®'s involvement and charitable efforts within local communities and abroad. That is why TREB felt it necessary to create a program that brings to light the extent of these efforts and the lives affected by their contributions.
Please read the eligibility criteria and application requirement to submit your story for a chance to have your story told in the TREB President's various newspaper/magazine columns which includes the Toronto Sun, Toronto Star and Resale Homes and Condos Magazine, as well as in the TREB President's video messaging to be posted on TREB's various websites including its social media sites.
>>> Click here to see the Eligibility Criteria and Application Requirements.
>>> To submit application online, click here.
>>> Click here to learn about TREB's Children Breakfast Program
>>> Click here to learn about TREB's fundraising for Habitat for Humanity
More about TREB and Habitat for Humanity.
- Habitat for Humanity Toronto Appreciation Book
- REALTORS® Offer Key to a Better Life
- It's Time To Lend a Helping Hand
- GTA REALTORS® Continue to Help Build Communities with Habitat for Humanity
- GTA REALTORS® Working with Elected Representatives to Create Affordable Housing
- Habitat for Humanity Build (video)
- Habitat for Humanity Build (photo slideshow)
Read more about TREB and REALTOR® Fundraising
- Serving Others is the Highest Honour of All
- TREB hosts REALTORS Care Foundation Annual Motorcycle Ride for Charity
- Working Hard to Make a Difference
- Charity Begins and Ends at Home
- Recognizing Our Volunteer Effort
- REALTORS® Give Back